If you haven’t noticed already, I’m not a huge meat person and I don’t eat red meat. However, these turkey burgers are great for any meat-lover and people like me who prefer eating white meat.
They’re super simple to make and have lots of flavor.
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 cup uncooked bacon, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 medium sized yellow onion, chopped
- 1 jalapeño, chopped
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp paprika
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix all burger ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Form into patties, roughly 1/2 inch thick.
- Place patties on a sheet pan, drizzle with olive oil and bake in oven until done, about 20-25 mins.