Hey who ever said making food has to be hard? These toasted pita chips are super easy to make and taste delicious!
We used to buy pita chips at the store but this is way cheaper, which is great because we can go through a box in a night night (probably shouldn’t be proud of that).
- 1 pack of pita bread
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cut pita pockets in quarters. Then cut each piece in half to make 8 pieces per pita.
- Toss pita chips with olive oil. Sprinkle salt and pepper on each chip.
- Place chips on baking sheet.
- Bake for 5 minutes, turn chips and place for another 5 minutes. Once chips begin to brown remove from oven.
The chips taste great with spreads but are also delicious by themselves.