Alright, who else is a fan of brunch?! Our weekends are usually filled with plans but we always try to make time for brunch for at least one of the days. My brunch usually consists of a delicious bloody mary and something full of flavors like a hash, casserole or quiche.
Ever hosted brunch at your place? Trust me when I say, you’ll want to make this for your friends and family. It’s simple to make, pretty to look at and (from what I’ve heard) absolutely delicious! One of those rich and creamy quiches that go great with a side of fresh fruit or a tossed salad.
- 1 cup cooked breakfast sausage
- 1 cup spinach
- 8oz sliced mushrooms
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 eggs
- 8 oz heavy cream
- 1 frozen 9inch pie crust
- pinch of salt, pepper and nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Sauté mushrooms and garlic with olive oil in a medium sized pan
- Add spinach to pan and cook until wilted
- Whisk eggs and cream salt, pepper and nutmeg in a bowl
- Evenly distribute mushrooms, spinach and sausage into the pie crust
- Slowly pour egg mixture
- Bake in oven for 45 minutes or until golden brown on top
- Let cool for 10-15 minutes and enjoy!