Boy oh Boy do I love garlic and broccoli! Put the two together and you get a perfect dish!
So I have to admit something, I tend to get caught up on my main dish that by the time it’s finished I realized I didn’t make any of my side dishes!
Luckily this is the perfect recipe for that situation. This recipe is simple, delicious and doesn’t take much time at all!
- 1 bunch broccoli, roughly 1.5 pounds
- 8 garlic cloves, sliced in halves
- 4 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 3 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/2 sweet onion, chopped
- 1/2 lemon to juice
- Preheat oven to 425F
- Cut broccoli into bite sized flowerets.
- Add broccoli and garlic into a large bowl.
- In a small bowl mix salt, pepper and crushed pepper with olive oil.
- Add oil into the broccoli and garlic bowl, toss.
- Place aluminum foil on baking sheet.
- Spread broccoli and garlic on the sheet. Add chopped onions.
- Roast until the broccoli's edges are brown, roughly 20 minutes.
- Top with lemon juice and serve hot.