I love these no bake delicious treats. They’re simple to make but look so fancy! They’re perfect to make after a day of baking and you have leftover chocolate.
These make a lot of truffles which is great! Trust me, you can’t have just one.
- Tiny heart shaped cookie cutter
- 2/3 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 1/2 cup flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup red sprinkles or few drops of red food coloring
- 2 (12 oz) bags of white chocolate or mixture of chocolates
- Beat butter, sugar and vanilla in a large bowl with a mixer on medium speed.
- Once well combined add condensed milk. Slowly beat flour and salt into the batter until dough begins to form.
- Mix in food coloring or sprinkles to make a light pink color.
- Flatten most of the dough roughly 1-inch thick. Use cookie cutter and place the heart shaped dough on cookies sheets lined with wax paper.
- Roll the rest of the dough into balls about 1-inch diameter.
- Refrigerate for 1-2 hours to harden.
- Melt chocolate.
- Warning: This part can get a little messy!
- Dip truffles in melted chocolate or drizzle chocolate on truffles and place back on cookie sheet. Have fun and get creative!
- Refrigerate truffles for another hour or until chocolate hardens. And enjoy!
- Freeze if you don't plan on enjoying them within a week of making.