As I’ve mentioned before, Steven and I love bloody mary’s! I’ve shared our recipe on infusing vodka for the best bloody mary and now I’m sharing the bloody mary mix we make!
This mix has bold and spicy flavors that you don’t need to add anything else to your drink but the vodka. And did I mentioned it’s super simple?
Quick Tip: Instead of using the 2 jalapeños recommended in my recipe, we use the sliced jalapeños and juice from our pickled jalapeño recipe that I’ve posted.
We usually have a jar full in our fridge, so it’s convenient and adds a perfect amount of spice to the mix!
- 1/2 46 fl oz bottle of V8 vegetable juice
- 2 jalapeños
- 6 garlic cloves
- 4 Tbsp prepared horseradish
- 2 Tbsp worcheshire sauce
- 1 Tbsp dijon mustard
- juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 2 Tbsp pepper
- 2 Tbsp celery salt
- 1 pitcher
- Pour V8 juice into pitcher.
- Cut jalapeños and garlic into halves before adding into a food processor. Pulse until finely chopped. Add into pitcher.
- Add the rest of the ingredients into pitcher. Mix well. Add more celery salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour the mix into a cup with ice and vodka. Stir and enjoy!